Sarah Jane Smith: Roving Reporter
It’s all about Sarah Jane Smith.
Sarah Jane Smith – without a doubt, the most popular Doctor Who travelling companion of all time. An investigative journalist – confident, courageous, compassionate, inquisitive – possessing a sharp mind and tongue, and unabashedly feminist.
Sarah Jane Smith: Roving Reporter is a celebration of the lives of Sarah Jane Smith and Elisabeth Sladen and features:
- Twelve exciting short stories by authors Nick Walters, Paul Magrs, Simon Bucher-Jones, Rick Cross, Rob Nisbet, Tony Jones, Daniel Tessier, Russell McGee, Kevin Mason, Nick Krohn, Steve Ince and Matthew Kresal
- Two exclusive comic strips with story and artwork by Jon Huff and Ken Holtzhouser
- Essays by Jessica Chaleff, Sam Maleski, David Johnson, Niki Haringsma, Aidan C Matear, David McAllister, Thomas Spychalski, Claire Chaplin and Gary Phillips
- Selected Artwork by Russell McGee, Ken Holtzhouser, Jon Huff, Brian Gorman, Jessica Chaleff, Faiz Rehman, Anne-Laure Tuduri, Lee Hamill, John Monaco, Mark Hyland, Robert Hammond and Steve Ince
- A special foreword by Sadie Miller
All net proceeds from this publication will be donated in support of the British Columbia Cancer Foundation, the fundraising partner of the BC Cancer Agency and the largest charitable funder of cancer research in this province. The BCCF enables donors to make contributions to leading-edge research that has a direct impact on improvements to cancer care for patients in British Columbia.
We publish books we’d want to read
At Pencil Tip we love books. We love to read and we get excited about the books we publish.
We’re sure one of our books will delight your fancy. Browse our ever-growing list of titles covering genre & cult television, original fiction, short-story collections and Doctor WhoRead more...
Story Submissions Guidelines
Do you have an idea for a book that might interest us here at Pencil Tip?
If so, click here to learn more about what we’re looking for and whether or not we’re accepting submissions.Read more...